Terms and Conditions
- Damage waiver is 10% which is added to your order, excluding tents. It covers breakage but not loss. If an item is broken,
you must return sufficient pieces of the item or it will be classified as unreturned. Unreturned items will be billed at
replacement value. Negligence, theft or missing items are not included and are the responsibility of the customer.
- Dishes and glasses are to be rinsed and returned in their containers.
- Tables and chairs are to be folded and stacked, ready for pick-up.
- Set up and take down service is available at an additional cost if arranged in advance. All framed tents are setup by our staff.
- Renter is responsible for all items until return, please secure out of the weather.
- We charge for all breakage, damage or missing items
- Visa or MasterCard - required for ALL rental orders. We do not accept personal cheques.
-CANCELLATION POLICY - 30% non-refundable deposit will be requested at time of booking for all orders. All orders that are
are cancelled with seven days of the scheduled delivery date, will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. ALL LINEN orders must be
placed by the Monday of your scheduled rental order. After Monday you will be charged for any linens you may cancel. ALL OTHER
ORDERS, change and cancellations must be made at least 3 business days prior to delivery/pick up. Large orders may be subject to a 30% cancellation fee.
- Liquor Licence ("Special Occasion Permit") Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
As per AGCO, a Special Occasion Permit (SOP) for the distribution of alcohol is NOT required for invitation only events in a private